Getting the right software for your business can help you to beat the competition and establish yourself as a leader. The software can help you with sales, project management, employee management, and many other functions. This article uncovers some software that can help you improve your business.
Tools Used By Top-Ranking Sales SaaS Companies
These tools here have helped some top-ranking companies find success. You can establish what you need and try some of them for your company.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales tool that can help you identify and nurture leads within your networks. Sales teams and business owners can use this tool to ascertain buyer interests before reaching out with the product.
You can use the advanced search feature to get the right leads. The tool can also recommend some leads based on their search history and other insights. You can then tailor your messages based on the available information provided.
The tool integrates with your CRM tool, so you don’t have to worry about losing essential customer information. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is ideal for teams looking to increase their business revenue.
Both B2B and B2C SaaS companies can use Optimizely to grow and enhance their marketing campaigns. The tool helps the sales team with:
- Content marketing and management
- A/B testing
- Gathering insights about leads
- Personalized Targeting
The biggest advantage of using Optimizely is that it allows you to meet customers’ tastes personally. It is critical for your customer retention efforts. And you can address audiences of any type since the website provides the flexibility you need.
Salesmate is a CRM tool that enables sales teams to identify, nurture, and capture more leads. The tool helps with:
- Business automation
- Sales management
- Business growth
Salesmate can help you build solid customer relationships that will last long. For sales team leaders, the tool is essential for lead monitoring, distribution among team members, and confirmation of conversions.
You can rely on Salesmate for lead generation, with every new lead being automatically added to the sales pipeline. It saves the team time and effort because it doesn’t have to enter data manually. The tool allows you to communicate with customers through various means, including calls, email, chat, and text.
Sales teams can use the tool to forecast campaign requirements, enabling proper planning.
MailChimp is a marketing automation platform for email marketing. With MailChimp, your teams can organize mailing lists, enabling them to handle large volumes of emails. It also allows the creation of custom email templates.
Unlike other tools, MailChimp is a web-based application. You can use it on any browser without needing to install heavy software. With MailChimp, you can:
- Manage subscribers
- Tack click-through rates
- Track the performance of your sales and marketing emails
- Get customized insights
MailChimp has pre-designed email templates that give your team a basis for starting their email campaigns. You can also customize the templates and schedule a time for sending them.
Zapier is an online service that automates workflows by connecting the different services and apps you use. Once Zapier connects the services, your teams will have an easy time reaching out to as many people as possible.
For instance, Zapier automatically sends a custom post on Facebook when you publish a blog. You only need to preset what your post should contain. It can post on all your social media accounts and any other platforms you want.
Zapier can help your team focus on more productive duties and avoid repetitive tasks. Use Zapier to perform roles like:
- Posting on social media platforms
- Add events to your Google calendar
- Receive alerts in different communication platforms like Slack
The data-driven sales teams can use SalesHandy effectively. By allowing your team to see prospects’ levels of engagement, the platform enables them to identify the most valuable leads and close deals more quickly.
You can use it for email tracking, creating email templates, sharing documents, and mail merging. The features significantly impact how quickly sales cycles are completed by enhancing the productivity of your sales teams. It helps to increase business revenue by increasing closure rates.
You don’t have to download and install heavy software on your device to use SaesHandy. The tool has a Chrome extension that allows you to use any device. CRM integration is also available, allowing you to track information about every prospect and customer.
LeadGnome is another email marketing platform that makes it easy for sales teams to identify leads. It reads through your previous emails and recommends leads based on your earlier conversations.
LeadGnome is your ideal tool for:
- Lead identification
- Lead tracking
- Deal closure
- Email outreach automation
Use LeadGnome to identify the most qualified leads and save time, effort, and money. It will help you increase the company’s revenue.
RingCentral is a cloud-based phone system that lets businesses stay in touch with prospects. Business executives, marketers, and sales professionals can use RingCentral for various purposes, including cold calling, product demos, and negotiations.
You can also use the platform for virtual conferences and meeting with your teams. It will keep groups connected, even if you work from multiple locations. It allows toll-free communications for both local and international calls.
With RingCentral, you can organize your teams and talk to prospects in detail. It lets you quickly respond to clients’ concerns, helping close the deal faster.
HootSuite is ideal for social media management. Sales and marketing teams can conduct social media campaigns, build an audience, and connect with them. i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.
With HootSuite, your team can:
- Use one platform to monitor multiple social media channels
- Schedule social media posts
- Check what competitors are doing
- Create lasting relationships with your audience
Nimble is a CRM system that enables sales teams to build relationships with contacts from different platforms. Nimble collects valuable contact information from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
Your team can start conversations with the identified leads and build a relationship that can develop into sales. It saves teams from the stress of using multiple channels to get contacts, providing faster engagement.
The Top SaaS Companies To Watch Out For In 2023
The SaaS industry has many companies serving different customers and clients. Some offer B2B services, while others are B2C companies. They also provide additional services, including CRM, communications, project management, etc. The companies to watch out for in 2023 include:
HubSpot is a B2B software you can use to grow your business. It covers many growth aspects, facilitating lead generation and nurturing, marketing automation, client relationships and service, and content management. You can use it as a growth engine.
Benefits of Using HubSpot
- The user interface is simple and easy to use: Users can maneuver the interface and access the needed features without encountering problems.
- All-In-One tool: HubSpot supports various functions, including sales, marketing, business management, customer relationships, operations, etc.
- Easy customization: You can customize objects based on your business needs, enabling your team to function at their best.
- Reliable customer support: HubSpot’s customer support is available in various languages, including English, French, German, Portuguese, and Japanese. The team will solve all your issues.
HubSpot has won multiple awards in leadership, employee welfare, diversity, and many other categories over the years. HubSpot won 17 awards in 2021 and has already won 16 in 2022.
Asana is a B2B project management platform that is cloud-based. It enables teams to collaborate and organize their work. Members can share essential company documents using Asana’s built-in communication features.
With Asana, project managers can break down, assign tasks, and allocate deadlines for completion. Asana lets team members focus on the project by prioritizing, automating, and tracking tasks. You can use Asana for organizational management, project management, and marketing.
For five years, Asana has ranked among the top companies on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of Best Workplaces.
Small businesses can manage their online stores from a single platform with the help of Shopify, a subscription-based SaaS tool. Once you build your online store, you can sell on social media, other websites, and online marketplaces. It also has a built-in point-of-sale (POS) system that allows in-person selling for retail stores.
Since it is cloud-based, Shopify allows you to run your business from any browser on any device, provided it has an internet connection.
Shopify’s Key Features
- Flexibility: Shopify allows you to customize your online store to your liking and according to your needs.
- It is global: Shopify is available everywhere and allows you access from anywhere. You can run your business even when vacationing.
- Scales with you: Shopify allows the integration of thousands of features, so you can grow your business and access every tool you require.
Although ClickUp was founded in 2018, it has become one of the most reliable project management software. It is a B2B SaaS tool offering a user-friendly platform that you can customize to meet your needs. You can use ClickUp to plan, organize, and collaborate on projects.
ClickUp allows the integration of over 1000 tools so that you can operate all your work in one place.
Pros of Using ClickUp
- It allows easy customization of project management
- Allows effective communication among teams
- Provides scheduling and time-tracking for your projects
ClickUp won the 2021 Proddy Award as the best project management product.
Pipedrive is a B2B sales and marketing management software that small and medium-sized businesses can use for various tasks. It allows users to visualize the sales pipeline, enabling them to track sales activities. It also allows sales teams to communicate with clients and prospects.
Pipedrive provides an easy-to-use interface and integrates with tools like MailChimp, Zappier, and Google Apps.
Pipedrive’s Key Features
- Lead management: Enables lead generation, nurturing, and retention.
- Contact management: Allows contact extraction from other CRM tools and Google, storing them to give you options for future connections.
- Sales forecasting: Forecasting allows you to focus your efforts on the best deals.
- Activity management: Schedule activities and set up notifications.
Using the online scheduling tool Calendly, users can plan and add events to their calendars. Once someone sends you a Calendly link, you open it to see the available times on their schedule. You’ll then pick a day, check the available times, click on an available slot and confirm.
Calendly schedules that and will send an invitation to both parties. It saves you the stress of dealing with conflicting appointments.
The tool’s free plan offers all the essential features you need to manage your calendar. It is a good option for solopreneurs and freelancers. However, companies can use paid versions to allow easy scheduling or group meetings and appointments.
Calendly Key Features
- A user-friendly interface
- Excellent customizability
- Integration with key communication platforms
- Eliminates back-and-forth emails
Calendly has won several awards, including the 2022 Webby Award for Best Event Management App & Software.
Smartsheet is a project management tool that uses spreadsheets to enable you to manage and track multiple projects simultaneously. It shows you the details of every project in real-time, providing transparency in project management.
It is an excellent work management tool for project managers and spreadsheet enthusiasts.
Key Reasons to Use Smartsheets
- It has plenty of features to allow collaboration
- It enables automation
- It allows customization
- Allows sharing of data and reports with team members
- It is secure
Smartsheets can be confusing for beginners, and they’ll need some time to get familiar with the user interface.
FreshBooks is a B2B online accounting tool used by small businesses. It provides a straightforward yet effective method for managing expenses, invoices, and financial reporting. FreshBooks can automate the accounting process and save time and energy.
FreshBooks Key features
- Invoicing: Use FreshBooks to create and manage invoices. The display you see on the screen shows the way your invoices will appear even after sending them. The tool allows you to customize invoices to match your branding.
- Track expenses: You can take pictures of receipts and enter them as expenses. You can import transactions from bank accounts, connect them with the receipts, and then link them with the respective projects or clients.
- Mobile app: Android and iOS can use FreshBooks on their devices and access almost all the features available on the browser version.
FreshBooks has won many awards in different categories, including several Stevie Awards for its excellent customer service team.
SEMRush is a B2B tool that helps businesses with their sales and marketing efforts. The software helps with SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, public relations, pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and marketing insights. You can trust SEMRush for all your online visibility management.
Top Reasons to Use SEMRush
- Learn how your website is performing
- Find valuable keywords to rank for
- Learn about your competitors’ sites and the keywords they rank for
- Earn valuable backlinks to boost your SEO
Sentry is open-source software your IT teams can use to track errors in your code. It provides real-time examination, ensuring your website always operates efficiently. Many organizations, including Dropbox, PayPal, Uber, and Microsoft, use Sentry to monitor thousands of applications.
Salesforce is a cloud-based software that helps companies to manage their sales, marketing, and operations. Built initially for CRM purposes, Salesforce has grown into platform management.
Salesforce allows you to create and manage contacts, leads, opportunities, customers, and other business data in one place. It also provides tools to perform daily tasks such as scheduling appointments with prospects and managing projects.
More than 150,000 companies use Salesforce worldwide.
Key Features of Salesforce
- Full self-service functionality
- Integration with third-party applications
- User personalization based on data stored in Salesforce
- Marketing automation
Salesforce has won awards annually in various categories, including employee happiness, leadership, diversity, sales, etc. The company also celebrates its partners annually based on their influence on their work.
Dropbox is a cloud-based file-hosting service that helps people and companies store and share documents online. It started its operations as a B2C service, but people started using it for work-related files.
Dropbox allows users to store files up to 2 GB in size for free. Paid plans vary and can allow you to store up to 3 TB of data. The platform has over 700 million registered users.
Advantages of Using Dropbox
- It allows you to store your files in one place for an easy organization
- It will enable easy sharing of files for collaboration
- The files are secure
- It integrates with other tools to enhance productivity
Companies use Paycom for various HR functions. It is a cloud-based service for human capital management, enhancing talent acquisition, time and labor management, payroll management, and more.
The user-friendly self-service app gives employees power over their HR information, enhancing their life cycle. Giving employees such control enables a happy work environment and reduces the employer’s liability.
Paycom’s Key Features
- Payroll processing: It allows employees to approve and submit their paychecks. It also allows them to complete and file taxes.
- Time entry: Employees can track their time and also submit time-off requests.
- HR management: It allows archiving and retrieving employee files and other documents for HR functioning.
- Talent acquisition: It enables HR to post jobs and track applicants.
Zoom is a video-conferencing service that enables virtual meetings. Individuals or teams can use Zoom to meet, either by video or audio only or by both. The platform allows you to record your sessions for later viewing.
People worldwide use Zoom, and the service gained popularity during the COVID-19 pandemic when most companies went remote. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies used Zoom in 2019.
Zoom’s Key Features
- Integrate third-party apps: Zoom integrates with several tools, including Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and more.
- Virtual background: You can change your background, especially if you want to hide a messy room.
- Breakout rooms: Zoom allows you to split a large group into subgroups with fewer people.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software that small businesses can use to manage their finances from anywhere. The software integrates with over 1000 tools, enabling you to keep track of all your finances.
You can rely on Xero for bookkeeping functions like payroll management and invoicing. You can connect it to a live bank feed and keep your books updated.
Xero is relatively inexpensive compared to other platforms like Quickbooks. It supports cash-based and accrual accounting systems, making it the perfect choice for companies under the UK GAAP or IFRS.
Xero’s Key Features
Easy integration with add-ons: You can access add-ons on Xero Marketplace and customize Xero according to your needs.
Allows multiple currencies: International businesses can pay and receive money in various currencies, reducing the pressure of worrying about exchange rates.
It is secure: Xero provides security to financial data through data encryption, two-step verification, and other multi-layered network security.
Slack is a messaging tool for your whole company. It enables chatting among individuals and team members, facilitating the smooth delivery of work. You can hold one-on-one private chats and also speak in groups.
Slack enables the quick sharing of ideas for easy collaboration and passing information within the company.
Pros of Using Slack
- Flexibility: It allows remote teams to work effectively, regardless of location and time zone. Once the team members share information in a channel, anyone can access it at their own time and work.
- Inclusivity: Everyone in the company can access the same shared information.
Workday is a cloud-based human resources software that helps companies manage and automate their HR processes. It works seamlessly with your company’s existing systems, allowing you to focus on what matters most: running your business.
Workday is an effective tool for human capital management.
Workday’s Key Features
- Payroll and time management: Manage payroll, benefits administration, benefits enrollment, employee scheduling, and more from one central location
- Easy integration with other tools: Integrate with other systems like Salesforce or QuickBooks to make it even easier for your employees to get paid
- Hiring: Use integrated social media tools for recruiting and engagement with employees
Zendesk is a customer service software that helps organizations manage customer service interactions. It enables you to keep track of all the customer service interactions by assigning tickets to different customer service representatives. Zendesk also tracks important data like response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction.
Zendesk Key Features
- Connect across various platforms: Zendesk connects you to your customers across multiple channels, including chat, email, phone, social media, or any other platform.
- Ticketing system: You collect customer requests across multiple channels and manage them from one platform.
- Community forums: Zendesk allows you to build a community around your brand and product for easy sharing of ideas and feedback.
- Activity Monitoring: Track where your customers spend their time on your site.
Zendesk was named the Product Marketing Team of the Year at the 2020 Product Marketing Awards.
ServiceNow is a software platform that helps companies manage their business processes, IT operations, and customer interactions. It enables organizations to operate more efficiently by giving them a single source for everything, from customer service to inventory management.
ServiceNow can help you automate the most tedious tasks, so you can focus on the things that matter most to your organization.
ServiceNow Key Products
- Business management tools: ServiceNow identifies areas of your business that need development and helps you develop suitable solutions.
- Customer service management: You can connect with your customers and provide solutions to their issues.
- Human resource management: ServiceNow allows you to customize HR services to serve your staff and organization better.
- Automation tools: Automate tedious, repetitive tasks and give employees time to focus on more productive business areas.
Encharge is a tool for automated email marketing with multiple features like CRM and autoresponder. It is an effective tool for lead generation and conversion, customer management, and increasing revenue.
Encharge’s Key Features
- Automated emails: Send automated emails to prospects when at specific triggers in their journey.
- Email segmentation: Create groups based on real-time data from your website and send tailored emails.
A/B testing: Test various email marketing tactics and identify the ones performing well.
Which Goals Do You Have for Your SaaS Company?
Setting the right goals for your SaaS business is critical to helping you succeed. You must study the structure of SaaS organizations and understand how B2B and B2C organizations differ. Still, you must establish the right product for the market.
You can work with specific tools to help you reach your customers. Seattle PPC is one tool. It will help you manage your SEO campaigns and Google Ads and provide marketing services for our SaaS business.